Managing Time and Tasks in Outlook
Friday, September 9, 2022 | 1:00 PM ET
Your shortcut to sanity: Calendar management made simple
You’re an MVP in your company, but is your scheduling and calendar management out of control? How can you tame that time-sucking beast?
On September 9, join Microsoft Certified Trainer Melissa Esquibel to discover how to use Outlook’s calendar and task tools to more efficiently manage your time and your workday. In this popular training session, Melissa will dissect these Outlook tools, showing you how to maximize those productivity-enhancing features that you may not even know exist.
Learn how to turn your crazy quilt of meetings, events, projects, time zones and those always endearing “Follow Up” flags into a tool that allows you optimize your time and manage your calendar—rather than it managing you!
If you’re spending more time juggling than getting things done, we’ve got your back. This webinar is filled with shortcuts, tips and tricks that will have you optimizing your schedule with lightning speed. In just one 75-minute mini-course, you’ll go from Calendar Confused to Calendar Commander.
Agenda for Revise Your Job Descriptions
- Optimize your calendar. There’s a lot more to a calendar item than just time and topic. Learn how to leverage all the fields and features for each event and appointment.
- How tasks work. Whether it’s a simple reminder or a collection of tasks to track a project, Outlook tasks have the features to manage workflow.
- Visual cues and reminders. Almost everyone uses flags and reminders wrong. Learn how to use features that are just one click away to get things done on time and avoid “nagmail.”
- Working with shared calendars. Tired of all those “when are you free” and “how about now” emails just to schedule a meeting? Learn how to get it right at a glance.
- Tips for optimizing your time using Outlook. Do you ever wonder where all the time goes and if you’re spending it wisely? Learn how to leverage the power of Outlook data to know!
Get a whole year of webinars for one low price
We will produce about 200 webinars in the next 12 months. If you were to attend all of them, you’d pay a total of $39,400.00 in tuition. But your webinar Training Pass gets you access to all these events for a small fraction of the regular per-event price. Save 90% on a complete year of training webinars! Access over 200 expert-led training sessions … for just $1,599. Train everyone in your organization for one low price.
Get answers to all your questions
Melissa Esquibel is a Microsoft Certified Trainer. She combines her 25 years’ experience in information technology with a background in training, technical writing and business risk analysis. Her goal is to help you understand the amazing workflow benefits of Microsoft Office.
Free! Just for you when you sign up:
59 Technology Tips
Everyone who signs up will receive a digital copy of 59 Technology Tips, our best-selling special report that allows you to harness the latest office technology to your maximum advantage. You’ll enhance your value to the organization—and dramatically increase your marketability.
We promise you’ll be satisfied.
If Managing Time and Tasks in Outlook fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – every penny you paid – but your course materials and registration bonuses will be yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.