Climb the Leadership Ladder
Thursday, September 15, 2022 | 1:00 PM ET
Become the manager who employees respect and want to follow
The old saying is true: “People don’t leave companies, they leave managers.” Leadership is so important that 82% of employees say they’d quit their jobs if they had to deal with bad leaders. Organizations simply can’t afford that.
We’re all capable of leadership, but becoming a leader takes courage. Finding the confidence to make tough decisions and challenge the status quo can be difficult. In this dynamic new training, discover the practical steps to understand and enhance your leadership style. Learn how to take risks, voice unpopular decisions, develop creative solutions, and empower others to succeed.
Agenda for Revise Your Job Descriptions
- Identify leadership styles, and learn how to apply each one to get the results you want.
- Build on leadership styles with emotional intelligence to become the person people respect and enjoy following.
- How to establish trust and enhance credibility to make and challenge difficult decisions.
- Be a coach, not a referee. Learn how to use coaching skills to improve employee skills.
- Take your career to the next level by improving your interpersonal skills to create lasting connections.
- Build and maintain high-performance teams who reward with loyalty and longevity.
- Craft a personal playbook. Discover how to create specific goals for each employee with targets that are measurable with firm deadlines.
- Lead using technology, a crucial part of leadership today.
Get a whole year of webinars for one low price
We will produce about 200 webinars in the next 12 months. If you were to attend all of them, you’d pay a total of $39,400.00 in tuition. But your webinar Training Pass gets you access to all these events for a small fraction of the regular per-event price. Save 90% on a complete year of training webinars! Access over 200 expert-led training sessions … for just $1,599. Train everyone in your organization for one low price.
Get answers to all your questions
Catherine M. Rymsha, EdD, knows what makes a leader, a leader. Based on her years of training, research and consulting, she’s determined how a person becomes one: they make the decision to lead. She details this further in her recent book, The Leadership Decision. Catherine is a lecturer at the University of Massachusetts, Lowell, where she teaches courses on leadership. Catherine spent over ten years in marketing/communications leadership roles and now leads learning and development for a software company. Between her academic and professional experience, she has taught thousands of courses on leadership, feedback and career to global leaders across an array of industries.
Free! Just for you when you sign up:
Leadership Best Practices
Everyone who signs up will receive our special report, Leadership Best Practices. This comprehensive handbook examines key ways to reinvigorate teams and improve their performance, along with fun team-building activities to reward and motivate all your team players.
30-Day Free Trial to Managing People at Work
One month of members-only access to Managing People At Work – our comprehensive subscription designed to make you a stronger, better-prepared manager. So that you continue to benefit from Managing People At Work, we’ll continue your access automatically for just $89 per quarter, unless you tell us “no, thanks” – your choice.
We promise you’ll be satisfied.
If Climb the Leadership Ladder fails to meet your needs in any way, we will refund 100% of your tuition – every penny you paid – but your course materials and registration bonuses will be yours to keep. No hassles, no questions asked.